This is what our customers are saying about their VOS experiences:
“Excellent for getting up to speed on new or unused features.”
- Beth W., New England Life Care
Virtual On-Site (VOS) Training allows a Training & Implementation Specialist to conduct an on-site session over-the-phone using remote desktop technology. Similar to On-Site Training, a VOS offers the following benefits:
- Stay at your office and communicate using a conference call.
- Review specific scenarios to train your employees with your data.
- Answer your questions regarding your setups and discuss ideas on improving workflow.
- Customized training opportunities based on your company’s needs.
- Convenient scheduling without the cost of the specialist’s travel expenses.
Virtual On-Sites are ordered in 4-hour blocks and can be used however by the organization (1/2 hour block, 1 hour block, 2 hour block, and so on). Once scheduled, your staff will log into a remote training session via a computer’s web browser, view results in REAL TIME, and get answers to their questions right away.
For more information about our VOS services, contact our Training Coordinator at 866-277-4876.